Report bugs and check on fixing progress. This version is not available anymore, please go to the VisualSwift - Music forum above.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:38 pm
Platform: iPad Air 2, iOS 13.6, macOS Catalina 10.15.6
VS Version: 0.5.25
Problem: Adding a button component inside a stack doesn't display and keeps subsequent components from displaying in the stack.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add an HStack or VStack and open it.
- Add a text component and connect it. The text component displays normally.
- Add button connected to the first text component's output. The button doesn't display.
- Add another text component connected to the button's output. The text doesn't display. Further downstream components won't display either.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:17 pm
Thanks for reporting this bug.
Hopefully it will work for you in v0.5.26 New Float Selector. Button now works as View.
The Button component previously wasn't implemented as a View component. I was mainly using it to trigger actions in schematics. I've changed it now to follow the same functionality as in SwiftUI.
If you were already using the Button component in schematics, you might need to create some View content to see them or else delete them and create them again.